Our preschool program enables the child to develop physically, emotionally, intellectually and socially while providing a balance of structured play, exploratory play and group participation activities.
Importantly, the preschool program is designed to allow each child to develop as an individual at their own rate by following the Early Years Learning Framework.
Ludmilla Preschool is Meeting and Exceeding in all areas of the National Quality and Assessment Rating.
- Creativity and Self-expression: Children are encouraged through a wide variety of indoor and outdoor activities, music and movement, language and story activities, dramatic play, arts and crafts and puppetry.
- Language Development: Children are encouraged to use language through speaking and listening, reading and writing. These skills are practiced and modelled by staff, during news telling, stories, felt boards, books, songs, finger plays, games, art and drama.
- Fine and Gross Motor Skills: These skills are strengthened through a variety of inside and outside experiences. Children are encouraged to participate in manipulative play, construction play, woodwork, water play, sand play, climbing, running and skipping.
- Maths and Science Skills: Children learn these skills through block play, building, water play, cooking, art and craft, exploration and discovery within their environment.
- Emotional, Social and Cognitive Development: Children are able to strengthen these skills through activities planned to enhance children’s knowledge, confidence, positive self-esteem and self-discipline. They are given every opportunity to develop their social skills which are necessary for a successful school transition. The children are encouraged to use their manners, take turns, share and cooperate with adults and other children in a caring and happy environment
Ludmilla School Breakfast Program happens at the school canteen
Every one welcome, 7.30am - 7.50am
Wednesday 8.00am - 2.30pm
Thursday 8.00am - 2.30pm
Friday 8.00am - 10.ooam
Child Care Options on Friday -
Little Flyers Millner and Parap Family Day Care are partnered with Ludmilla Preschool providing a pick up service from the preschool to the Day Care.
Please organise this with the childcare center.
Little Flyers - (08) 7970 0150
Parap Family Day Care - (08) 8981 4283